Shipping Guide & Supplies
How to ship your saddle:
- Purchase a box that is approximately 14″x14″x24″ up to 24″x18″x18″ in size. Double wall boxes are safest for shipping.
- Place bubble wrap around the seat from pommel to cantle, top and bottom. Also wrap the saddle from the seat to the bottom of the flaps. *Do not use styrofoam/packing peanuts*
- Line the bottom of the box with bubble wrap.
- Place the saddle pommel-down in the box.
- Put a copy of the shipping label inside the box.
- Tape the box length-wise and width-wise with clear packing tape.
- Tape the shipping label on the top of the box so that the entire label is covered in tape.
- Place a fragile sticker on the top of the box.
- Drop it off with UPS and hold on to the drop-off receipt.
- 14″x14x24″ Double Wall Jump Saddle Box (single box)
- 14″x14x24″ Double Wall Jump Saddle Box (Bundle of 5)
- 24″x18″18″ Double Wall Dressage Saddle Box (single box)
- 24″x18″18″ Double Wall Dressage Saddle Box (Bundle of 5)